HOME IMPROVEMENT REMODELING PROJECTS THAT ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOME
There are a variety of home improvement remodeling projects that can add comfort and additional value to your home. Before you decide on your home remodeling project, you might want to ask yourself what will give you the best return on your investment.
Most real estate professionals suggest that you should focus on the exterior work of your property, from new siding to replacing windows. Because these home improvement remodeling projects offer the largest return since they can make or break a house sale.
Basically it is all about first impressions. Overall buyers typically assume that if the exterior of the house hasn’t been maintained, then the interior hasn’t either.
Tell Us About Which Home Improvement Remodeling Project You’re Interested In
We take away the stress from turning your home improvement remodeling project into a reality. Basically we provide the homeowner a no cost, convenient referral service with our network of professional, licensed residential contractors.
How it works is just tell us what type of home remodeling project you need and we will search our network of residential contractors.
- Select a project category that best matches your home improvement, remodeling or repair need.
- You will fill out a project survey request with a few important questions to ensure we’re able to match you to the service professional.
- The project survey should take you about 3-5 minutes.
Get Your Remodeling Project Matched
We then search our service professional referral network for a match to your project.
- You will receive information for up to three pre-screened, local service professionals.
- Your matched service professionals provide the type of service that you are requesting.
Get Connected With Your Service Professional
How it works then is that we let your matched service professionals know about your remodeling project.
- We then send your remodeling project information to your matched service professionals.
- After reviewing your remodeling project information they will be in contact with you to discuss your project.
- You discuss and decide which service professional (if any) best fits your personal needs. Afterwards you sign a service contract and begin turning your remodeling dream into a reality.
GET STARTED WITH HOME IMPROVEMENT REMODELING PROJECTS
HOW IT WORKS – CONTRACTOR SCREENING PROCESS
We perform background checks on the owner/principal of each contractor business. Basically these checks are from public information related to criminal and sex offender offenses.
We check contractor state mandated licenses and require each contractor to attest that they carry required local trade licensing.
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR?
Find out how Home Improvement Helpers can help your contracting business grow.